Saturday, February 11, 2006

11th Feb 2006

continued...

bloody blogger wont post my post! keeps asking me to republish later. gah. maybe this will work. have splitting headache, fighting off weepy fits since last night. skewer going through left eyebrow and out the top of my head. finally reading a book after a week - and its a bad choice for a depressed weekend - the middle passage. having trouble keeping down dinner.

staying home with the comuter on saturday nights getting to be distressing habit. went for swim, did 6 lenghts, have lost all stamina, panting wildly halfway through and took 2 lengths before i cld breathe on the left. dammit. the one thing i am good at. was good at.

arms are very painful, the pain has now spread lower down to embrace muscle next to bicep.

i miss my dog. i dont see her when i walk past the window anymore.

edit: the shrink said to me - believe in the myth and who knows it might materialise. to which i want to say - yes and what happens when it dematerialises? again?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I'm just back from crcicket nets, and walked 11 miles yesterday, and I'm not stiff at all.

Young people today, no backbone.

10:05 PM  
Blogger medusa said...

right right.
go on dave.
i am totally with ya mad person.
i am chumming buckets and have a disfunctionla brain and some more shit.
will mail you the details when i know them myself.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home