Thursday, February 02, 2006

2nd February 2006

Cigs: dunno
Drinks: 2 [each with about half a drop of booze in em hmph]
Binges: 0

well ive lost 3 kg! in the past month! so with the pain-inducing aerobics i should do pretty well. i have to say i didnt KNOW i had muscles in those bits of my back and i didnt know i was so heavy to move about. ow. groan. off now to do waht ive been longing to do all day - collapse in an ungainly heap on my bed.

ps...im going to play judith in hay fever! yay! 64 million dollar q - can i pull of major part and direction? time will tell - watch this space.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Isn't Judith a retired actress? Are you not a little too young? And not retiring enough?

Hurrah! anway.

Oh, and keep losing the weight; while you're at it could you lose a few pounds for me too, so that I'm ready for the cricket season.

3:04 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

yes she is. and trust me people are always asking me how old my children are, i can do an old woman. ask me to play a 23 yr old and that wld be a problem.

ow ow ow ow. if i do the exercise for you will you feel the pain for me? :D

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home