Monday, March 13, 2006

13th March 2006

Cigs: 0
Drinks: 0
Binges: croissants

wrote a song in head today, for fleeting 60 seconds was creative person. evaporated promplty of course, small wonder considering cant write lyrics OR music! but for one tantalising minute there, i was lost in chords and notes and words that that came from the eldritch evening and i was wafted up and away from the fights and the hurting and the control and tears and the choking and the frantic scrabbling of a tiny rodent in its desperate attempt to escape.

a friend of mine took a series of photos for a project once, and one of them was called my familiar escapes. it was such a beautiful picture, it caught the idea so well and it was perfectly framed. and it looked like a picutre window into a Maligree's Wonderful Garden. and each morning i am seized with a stronger urge to find my Maligree's Wonderful Garden and dive into it and pull it after me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Sing me a song then, and help me escape from my prison.

6:44 PM  
Blogger TheDragon said...

Oh yeah. I loved that pic.


fhyppnpa: A sneakiy way of telling your father to take a hike

7:11 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

dave, methinks you missed the point!!! there is no song, and as for singing, my throat has run off and left no forwarding address. whch explains the gapin hole in my neck.

which pic love? tushar's? did i show em to you?

9:50 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I was being sarcastic.

Only 'cause I'm not well.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home