Monday, February 27, 2006

27th feb 2006

Cigs: 0
Drinks: 0
Binges: 0

ah yes life is back to normal.

driving back from movie went to see wiht Themselves, other aged relative and Himself's HORRENDOUS sister, there was a man splayed across the road. not knocked over, but artistically arranged. or drunk. or suicidal. the sighting of whom was followed by racuous commentary. on the way there i was privy to some flesh trading in the backseat. fascinating it was until digs were made about boy wiht literature background who likes languages and works in spain.

film itself [Taxi 9 2 11] was veyr nice, entertaining - in my opinion the primary object of any film, tight, and in many ways the potboiler all dressed up. must admit John Abraham is officially cute. many greek theatrical elemtns - hubris, fatal flaw, chorus...apparnetly the old formulae work.

all billboards seem to feature pregnant women in white spags of late - until realised they just appear preggers to me, in fact they are as svelte as it goes. hmmmmmm.

big question in life is, after all the talk and walls and careful precaution, did someone sneak in through the back door? or is it just a desperate need to populate something i know is a fantasy with real accessible person?

iPodito ROCKS! yay!

way back from film, with people all tlkaing at once about actors and giving off their determined INFURITATING sut up you dont know a damn thing opinions in htta manner that makes me want to rip own arm off and bludgeon them wiht it, sank into little world of peace wiht iPod. i LOVE having one! at some point was struck by similarity to picture of 13yr old sulkily trapped in car ful of parental-age relatives, and using Walkman as escape route. Quite funny actually, until it hit me - im not 13, im 23. Something is wrong with that picture.

12 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Ah but look, no cigs, no drinks. You're a pure 13 year-old.

Yeh, like I'm a 35 year-old sweet guy.

12:34 AM  
Blogger MinCat said...

yes dave, why dy'ou think i said life's back to normal.

lol, yes worm, maybe we shall see dave sooner than we think!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

England's current problems may indeed be my opportunity for a cheap holiday in India. My bat's oiled, pads are clean, and I've had four sessions in the nets this year, so I'm all ready.

2:56 PM  
Blogger zimblymallu said...

parents. they never change. in another 10 years, i think you'll experience a moment of deja vu all over again.

10:33 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

ya i know. sigh. well, for unchangeable beings Themselves are quite alright.
so wots it to be? t? fmb? z? you havent picked?

11:44 AM  
Blogger TheDragon said...

God wot is wit the cricket talk?? I didnt get any of that. Is there a match with England due?

1:17 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I take it that's a joke, Kria.

just wait until you see me scoring my first test century.

3:39 PM  
Blogger zimblymallu said...

do i need to? sometimes you're in an fmb mood. and sometimes its z.

7:27 PM  
Blogger TheDragon said...

Sadly I wasnt joking. I KNOW cricket cos you cant be an Indian and not know it, but I dont love it!

9:45 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

lol...when did this turn into a cricket place? Himself will be pleased, least if he knew it existed.

T [im sticking wit that pffft] sometimes *I'M* in an fmb mood? i never have a say in the matter Mr moodswing. things wld be different if i did. :D

woim [you dont mind do you, i do love that chiago accent. pluse there was that cool cartoon boid and woim.] are you calling in sick to watch it then?

dave, do you get to watch the series? i mean tis ol' blighty against the colonies after all. :D

wow i just hit 2 fig comments on TWO CONSECUTIVE POSTS! and its the first time i hit 2 fig!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Nope, not on TV here (It may be on Sky, but I don't have that). BBC radio have it though, so I can listed to the colonials being beaten (again, after what we did to Australia in the summer).

I suspect they'll need me before the end of the series.

4:29 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

HAHAHAHAHA good one woim!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home