Friday, March 03, 2006

3rd March 2006

Cigs: 0
Drinks: 0
Binges: 0

damn im getting boring.

well my beloved darling
invincible warrior goddess is comin to staaaaay! todaaaaaaay! and not, as i mistakenly thought by misreading the itenarararay [its like bananananananana dunno when to stop,] yesterday. but that leaves me wiht an aextra day to consider doing thethings i should be dong. but am too crampy to drive. was too crampy for aerobics whihc SUCKS>

finally reading book. the last one i read was freakonomics in JANUARY! gah. *ashamed* reading lolita in teheran. no, really. sometimes it helps to read in a new place altogether :D

um....life's been distressingly uneventful, least im not feeling particularly logorrhoeaic. ooo i love it FOUR vowels in a ROW!

[wait i must load the bloody keyboard. think i can unload the german one too, since german is out of my life now. *sob*] j'ai eu ma prémière class de français aujourd'hui. y no ha estado muy mal. sigh. i give up

here is list friend made me make about 10 things i want in a lover. *rolls eyes*
  1. he's willing to try anything in bed
  2. he loves to cuddle and doesnt mind PDA
  3. he loves to eat, so i can cook
  4. he plays paino or guitar or both and more
  5. he isnt threatened by who i am
  6. he is able to decode my typos and refrains from correcting them
  7. loves to read and dissect books, but stuff i like not russian realism or european philosophers and all that
  8. he's sociable, friendly and tolerant so he can handle the wide variety of mad people and situations i will inflict on him
  9. he loves cats
  10. he treats me like a princess, cos he knows im worth it.

*cringe* and im putting that up in public. i guess we know WHY im single huh.

11 Comments:

Blogger saturn air jam said...

well don't credit me for all the points.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

I've always wanted to learn to play the paino.

[Smugly typing whilst listening to radio on which India are being thrashed by England]

12:47 PM  
Blogger TheDragon said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Just printed out my ticket. I hope I dont miss the flight. What an anti climax that would be!

1:43 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

A, uh huh.

dave, LOL i was wondering when that would come. pass that crow before it gets too cold ;) in his denfese my rahul was out bad decision. HMPH.

misha: ohgod believe me im having constant nightmares about it. lol. why dya think i called yesterday? please please lemme know before you take off. lol. AND PICK UP YER FONE!

oooo word verification: scron. hahaha

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed...I tried learning the piano when i was a kid, couldnt get interested enough, so i took up guitar :)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

No Darius, you miss the point. I said 'paino' - as MIN typed it. Thus disqualifying myself on two points straight away - that I correct her spelling, and I'm not a musician.

The other 8, of course, make me a perfect match (maybe points 11 & 12 should be: 'Doesn't life several thousand miles away' and 'Not almost old enough to be my father').

7:25 PM  
Blogger zimblymallu said...

i think she told me she likes older men. muhahaha.
maybe she was trying to make me feel better

anticlimax? please. thats when the drama would start. heehee.

7:44 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

dave you 'orrible old man :D

T, wot anticlimax??? drama? whooooo meeeeee? *bats eyelashes*

woim, well of course you are, you gotta get fat dont you so you can be boiled and relieved of your silk ;)

9:40 AM  
Blogger TheDragon said...

Hello Meya!!! Im here!!! On your computer!!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger MinCat said...

LOL addy!

11:06 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

oooooooo woim bass and drums are rirght there after guitar. lol. and saxophone. v v v cool. ive allus wanted to be able to play one of those things.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home