Sunday, January 22, 2006

22nd January 2006

cigs: 0
Drinks: 0
Binges: 0
Teefs removed: 1

wow. it hurt quite a bit when he injected the local anaesthetic, and then its really wierd how half my mouth is swollen and getting in the way of my tongue, but he was poking around with some instrument, i cldnt see wot he was doing, and then he said close your mouth, i did and he stuck cotton in and it was over. it took precisely 2.5 minutes. She called early morn to temme not to worry, she was a freak case and id have no trouble at all. apparently She's right. huh. course im still on local and slowly swallowing bits of blood. heh heh heh. the tooth itself looks quite cool, like a plastic model of a drawing. aight am off to read simoqin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

My dentist has told me that my wisdom teeth go so far under my other teeth that I would have to go to hospital to have them removed.*

So I'm very impressed with 2ยท5 minutes.

And I'm sure you're being very brave about it.

*Not that they need removing at the moment - or, I hope, ever.

1:32 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

yes that happened to my sister, she had surgery and so many terrifying complications that i was very scared. thusly also the anticlimax. and yes i am being brave, i get to eat tawbei ikeem! [strawberry icecream, its a childhood flashback]

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home