Friday, February 17, 2006

17th Feb 2006

Cigs: 9
Drinks: 1
Binges: 0

ow ow ow ow. whoda thought it wld take such effort to push the clutch. brutal workout. cannot drive. cannot bring myself to go to rehearsal. everyone else gets days off why cant i? ow ow ow. legs are shaking.

ooo 50 first dates on HBO on the 25th. remind me! still havent signe dup for french exam fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. havent studied either for that matter. gah. one week. ill hafta do it. i can do it. i will do it.

wish to collapse on couch. and watch endless entertaining films. sigh. the problem with 2 storey houses is you hafta walk between them. did i mention ow?

er....righto then.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Mind your language young lady, or I might have to stop reading you.

Atishoooo.

Did I mention I've got a cold (and may be dying from it)?

1:11 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

dear me, it IS my blog, least it was the last time i checked. :p dont make me quote you to you. ;)

1:26 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

ooo i forgot, get well soon

1:31 PM  
Blogger TheDragon said...

Well Im not coming to see you until youre exams are over. fer sure.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Just because my blog is my blog, that would be no excuse for me putting up racist remarks on it. Or comments that might incite religious hatred.

If we are writing something which we are putting in the public domain, and which others (including children) may read, then certain standards of decency apply.

You wash your mouth out with soap and water young lady.

And if you think I meant much of that, you really haven't been reading my blog for the last year. ;)


[But still quite :( about the death-grip of the cold.)

5:19 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

lol...pfft dave. get well.

mish, SUSH! yer ocming!
weheeeeeeeeeeeee~yay!!!!!
*dances jig*

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home