Friday, January 13, 2006

13th January 2006

Cigs: 0
Drinks: a wee one wit dad!!!!
Binges: 0

after 12 near hallucinatory hours in the labyrinth that is their office the bloody company finally hired me. only the thought of barcelona kept me from walking out on four occasions. human resources people need to be treated the way they treat us the least important level of people in the organisation., really they do. cept A. i think i have a crush on him - dude who recruited me. yup. definitely do.

start work on friday the thirteenth, most auspicious!

barcelona!!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Hurrah!!! (Again)

12:46 PM  
Blogger TheDragon said...

Soooooooooooooooooo, when do you leave? Fly thru Delhi please!

1:28 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

lol...it was the most horrid day. i mgiht hav\fta sign a bloody bond promising 2 years of life or inordinate sum of money, which i refuse to do so mightnt got o barza after all! and since the work is highly braindead and doesnt seem to involve a lot fo spanish, i might quit in a mnth and go to dallas instead.
lol
but thanks anyway

dave, you watching the match?

8:40 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

There is no cricket on British terrestrial television, and I'm not paying for a satelite. [Nor do I seem to be spelling properly - I think you must be rubbing off on me] So no, I'm not watching the cricket.

But indoor nets start in February, so I'll soon be playing it again.

Hurrah!!!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home