Tuesday, December 20, 2005

20th December 2005

Cigs: 1/2
Drinks: 0
Binges: crepes for dinner

hsp's birthday.

having slight crisis of life. again. this is becoming an annoying habit! wish i not apply for PhDs now that Himself and Herself have both expressed non-nagging and quiet support even if not all out approval of life choices. and i say im independent of them! feels like GRE score set of mad pressure to apply, but dont really WANT PhD, never HAVE! only now must tlak to reccomenders about PhDs and how its only an MA. maybe shld just jobhunt for long periods of time and move to delhi. or mumbai. or pune.

argh.

will someone just MAKE this decision for me? because i try and make them for the right reasons but they always end up such colossal FUCKUPS, and leave me an emotional mental mess noone can ever have the patience to clean up. i cant live like these past 2 years, i cant spend my life keeping myself exhausted and busy and forcibly enjoying my life just so that i can ignore myself secretly contemplating attacking my arms with a blade.

can i have the fast forward button please sir?

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I'd love to help, but really don't know enough about you to make a sensible comment.

1:21 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

thanks dave, i appreciate the thought. sadly it's probably only me that can help. aah well.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Where in heaven's name is Pune?

10:23 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

google it. hint hint, its in my country. its a small city near mumbai.

10:45 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

ooer...sorry that was mean. i meant to say:
fabulous lee welcome! yay! its a small city near mumbai, formerly known as bombay.

and i wld have said it too only i had to fight off the hormones.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home