Friday, November 11, 2005

11th November 2005

Cigs: 0
Drinks: 0
Binges: 0

sigh...tis a boring life i have begun to lead! char was saying yest how my online social life has been destroyed by german classes, possibly true, since never bother to get online at home anymore. not necessarily a bad thing. Herself was asking if she should begin to "look for a boy" for me. not an unusual occureence, except i fear this time she was serious. hmmmm. attempts to explain theory of not mixing marriage and children and thusly marriage not really being important unless hero pops up and convinces me to believe in him [HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *wipes eyes* sorry...]

Work hotteth up. saw hilairous film in german class, hallo aus Berlin. my good. better than rap from yest though. tomorrow sat can sleep til 7 oh JOY! prolly will awaken at 530 and sulk about it though.

plans for dinner with gaikutti and hspb dont seem to be crystallsing. ah well, shall now firmly leave any pursuing to him, dont have the energy or the enthusiasm now. gai and me will eat our tortilla de patatas and be happy.

alas my firends i am forced to take my leave for he storyof english doth summon me.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheDragon said...

Maybe should get married, without signing prenup, then get divorced and then provide fer all your friends with hubbies money? Sounds Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home