Friday, November 04, 2005

4th Novermber 2005

well my best beloveds, i is back from a most bizarre trip. bbay was great, muchly touched by arrival of 10 people to see me. pune was strange. saw A again, sigh, it isnt meant to be. hallelujah the time has FINALLY come. woke up at 4 with cramps so bad cldnt breathe, tried to be strong but chickened out. i foresee a lot of combiflam. met many many peoples, so nice. cousin nuts. delayed adolescence...not ready to deal with that unless have some outlets! chicklitt muchly entertaining - confessions of a shopaholic. now deep in neither here nor there. switchfoot, harry belafonte live at carnegie hall, destination anywhere being some of the cool things i got out of my trip. have now been to mocha, subway gazebo, crepe station, hawaiian shack and tot's in badnra. am planning to move there if can get climate control suit. hehehe. winter here, nippy air, icy sheets, luffly.

3 Comments:

Blogger TheDragon said...

welcome home kitten. U never old me u were going somewhere... what didya get me?

8:38 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

lol...just me, in one piece. :D hee hee hee. when you back????? we misses you precioussss...

9:52 AM  
Blogger TheDragon said...

UHUH. SO no presents? Well I can see that you dont treasure your friends at all.
HMPH.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home