Thursday, November 10, 2005

10th November 2005

Cigs: 0
Drinks: 0
Binges: o

made it home by skin of teeth. gah. much work assigned, eep! all going to die! research into medication proves that yes, it does make me depressed, nauseous and migraine-y. why me????

fabulous weather. 9 and a half hrs sleep with quilty!!! *sigh* Herself bestirred to make me breffus, muchly appreciated, since cheespread sandwiched made in my sleep dont appeal for too long. class ossum. learning to count, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. best of all, was given ride to work by sweet little boy, since director goethe zentrum wanted to have a chat wit class and thusly was delayed and cldnt walk. note to self: walk!

2 Comments:

Blogger surly girl said...

mmmm, sleep....i wish i could sleep....

2:56 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

HAH! me too. did i mention im up at 5 every day, out of house by 530, and home only at 730 - that's early days. :D hiya! yay! someone visited!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home