Monday, September 12, 2005

12th September 2005

Binges: 1 cinnastix.
Cigs: 6 (??)
Drinks: 1

and that is all weekend!

well, dinner plans cancelled cos of mad raining and pits and friday night traffic, was in first gear for an hour and ten min. bosses back today, sigh. got paid! yay! osciallted ad wildly as ever, eventually distracted self with macro and amma's cam. my god had forgotten how difficult it is to focus! my baby spoils me. first the macro meant backbreaking closeness and stillness. so every breath of air wld throw the whole damn thing out of focus. and of course kept swaying in strange positions, so poof again. and manual wind!!!!!!! forgot almost everytime and had to start over, each focus thrice at LEAST. by end was widng automatically, but not sure if was so had to redo anyway. sheh.
however, hopefully, if exposure not too fucked, will get nice shots.
kudos to regular macro users i say!
tomorrow i get 75-300!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

much clothing was bought/received/worn/ new black pants, sexy lil black top, alll new kurtas from tailr wit som spurts of sheer brilliance, actually look thin!!! ok ok not thin, but not fat!
yay!

saw iqbal last night, fantastic film, proving it is pos to make film about cricekt and handicapped people without ending up with lagaan or black.
:D


had hilarious moment wih amma, sat night with her playing mrs. bennet.
me: so sachin sez he'll come see me at santa cruz airport at 6am.
ma: what! really?
me: come on! you'd do it, i'd do it
ma: yes but your generation...
me: well he's not really my generation you know, he's 30 something
ma: what! FABULOUS! he's not married right, works for ----- right? good good. im so worried you dont know any eligible men you know....
me: *cracks up*
ma: what?

later...
me: yes so this new friend ive made says ------
ma: really? who is this friend?
me: oh this blogfriend works in ------
ma: oh! are you going to meet him when you're there?
me: uh...dunno maybe.
ma: well he is single right? seems to have a good job and similar interests. is he within 5 years older than you?
me: yes...
ma: oh lovely
me: you want to come meet him too?
ma: *cracks up*
me: *falls off bed laughing*

ah my mum.
thank you intelligent designer/fate/god-type-entity/blind watchmaker for her.

beautiful weather, so beautiful, excruciatingly slow auto on tankbund did not create urgo to bop driver on head with backpack, jus sat back and exulted in glory of hyd monsoon, these are the days that make me love it.

office locked on arival *rolls eyes* spent 20 min watching most adorable kittens in hot guy's compound, just died. fuzzy as hell lookin like cute-wild-cat pics, and playing with each other madly. men who feeds them, oin each appearance, was set upon with mew of delight and tripped up, one tried to chase its own tail and kept orlling over and over to its own surprise each time.

im going to have a good day
:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Hey hey!
Finally commenting!
Aren't kittens just the cutest! Sigh!

Everybody's heart longs for a cute, furry and huggable companion that will treat and look at you as if you're The Bomb! I want one too!!

Uhh. Forgot. I already have one. The Husband. Tee Hee.

5:18 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

lol...you just DYING to say that no? arentcha? arentcha? ARENTCHA? bad girl! *SPANK*

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home