Tuesday, September 06, 2005

5th September 2005

Binges: o [actually angelic goodness even]
Cigs: 1
Drinks: 0

stupid boy revealed wasnt easy to not have me in life and still isnt. without drama. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

long talk with arjun led to slight epiphany, want to do things, will do them, bugger the plan i made when was 14! so shall work towards ackpacking in strange places, like caribbean and so on. will live at home sans cat, from talk this morin Himself seems to want to get me car which, of course, isnt against principles heheh. then will stay home and reap benefits and save lots of money.

no books, only telepfoto lens. lessee if all pans out.


3 Comments:

Blogger TheDragon said...

I like!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger MinCat said...

yay! my first comment! you like deflowered me. heheheh. thankee :D

1:31 PM  
Blogger saturn air jam said...

aww... didn't know i could have that effect on peopleses.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home